Thursday, May 26, 2011

Big Dutchman....I'm Coming ...


My new company ,
"Big Dutchman" ,
first time i hear the name ,
i really dunno what kind of business there're running ,
make me feel comfuse,
HR maneger just told me there're selling about "poultry" equipment .


When i'm arrived there ,
wah....
office design make me feel so modern ,
this is not office ,
this building like bungalow house or hotel any else .
First time interview ,
i'm feel so nervous ,
because last time interview about 3yr before ,
that time the person interview with me is Mr Tee ,
at here is second time ,
hr manager ask me wanna drink coffee ?
Interview time still can drink coffee ,
i think this company employee benefit very nice ,
normally interview just call you told them more about yourself ,
careel objective or last time work or study time or anything .

I'm think me is very lucky ,
first time interview at commercial line,
second day hr manager call me and told me i'm join there family .
Yes.....
So now July 1st is my first day work at big dutchman ,
5 day time , 9.00am to 5.30pm ,
saturday and sunday feel very free ,
can continues my shooting already .



No comments:

Post a Comment